Want to be part of a future-thinking recruitment company?
Who we are
We're a specialist technology recruitment company providing Talent Solutions for fast growing and leading brands in the UK, Europe and the USA. We are an ambitious, incredibly focused and passionate team who truly believe in the exceptional value we add to our clients and candidates, providing a high level of personalised service. We bring together the industry’s top talent fast growing and leading brands - a powerful combination which drives some of the most exciting innovations on the planet.
How we work
We love what we do, and believe that a strong and happy company culture is essential for success. Recruitment is a competitive industry, but we make things easier by investing in technology, systems and people development to stay ahead of the game. If you’ve got drive and determination, you can expect to have a rewarding career, with room to grow within the company.
What we look for
You’ll be bright, determined and hungry for success.
For recruitment roles, you’ll either join us as a recruitment consultant where you can progress to team leadership and management within 2 years. You’ll become an expert in your specialist area providing our recruitment services to our customers as well as building long-term relationships with our candidates.
Culture is the glue that keeps us together, whether in or out of work. It's our DNA and who we are as a team. If you want to find out more about our culture, mission and values, head over to our culture page.
Our recruitment process
You'll need to apply online and we will be asked you a number of questions, so we can to get a feel for who you are and if you share some of our DNA. If successful, we will arrange a video call where we will get to know each other a bit more and you'll have the chance to ask us some questions.
If successful and you like what you hear, we will then send you a link to complete our cultural fit assessment as well as a more in-depth video interview where you'll get to answer a few questions in your own time in the comfort of your home.
The next stage would be a face to face interview in our London office which will also include spending half a day with us in our office, finding out more about what we do, performing some on the job tasks. In advance of this interview, we will send you our final online assessment.
The final stage will involve a short presentation and a drink together with a few of our team; a chance for you to ask any final questions you have about the role and the company.
After that, if everyone is happy, we would look to make an offer to the successful candidates within 24 hours and look forward to having you be part of our brilliant team!
Interested in joining us?
We’d love to meet you. Check out the jobs below and if you're a self-driven, with plenty of determination and perseverance… apply now.
Benefits of working with us
- Uncapped Commission (no threes-hold)
- Dedicated sourcing team supporting you in finding candidates
- Weekly recruitment training sessions
- One to one deskside coaching
- Free day off on your birthday
- Extended 90 min “gym lunch”
- Health Cash plan – Up to £1200 per year towards dentist, optician, physiotherapist and other benefits
- Fast Track career progression – become a Team Leader/Manager within 12 months
- Monthly socials - including our borough market food and drinks night
- Discounted gym and yoga membership with Fitness First & The Third Space, London
- Access to private banking to help you with investments including property and mortgages
- Sonos music system around the office - great to keep the energy high
- Incentives every quarter including trips to Bangkok, Ibiza, and New Orleans