Want to be part of a future-thinking company?
Who we are
We’re a specialist recruitment and search firm, with unrivalled technology broadcast media and telecoms insight and experience. We bring together the industry’s top talent fast growing and established brands - a powerful combination which drives some of the most exciting innovations on the planet.
How we work
We love what we do, and believe that a strong and happy company culture is essential for success. Recruitment is a competitive industry, but we make things easier by investing in technology to stay ahead of the game. If you’ve got drive and determination, you can expect to have a rewarding career, with room to grow within the company.
What we look for
You’ll be bright, determined and hungry for success.
For recruitment roles, you’ll either join us as a trainee recruitment consultant where you can progress to an account manager, Account Director or specialist niche recruitment consultant. You’ll become an expert either with your client or with your niche sector providing our recruitment services to our customers as well as building long-term relationships with our candidates.
Culture is the glue that keeps us together, whether in or out of work. It's our DNA and who we are as a team. If you want to find out more about our culture, mission and values, head over to our culture page.
Our recruitment process
You'll need to apply online and we will be asked you a number of questions, so we can to get a feel for who you are and if you share some of our DNA. If successful, we will arrange a video call where we will get to know each other a bit more and you'll have the chance to ask lots of questions.
If successful and you like what you hear, we will then send you a link to complete a more in-depth video interview where you'll get to answer five questions as well need to complete an online assessment.
The next stage would be a face to face interview in our London office which will also include spending half a day with us in our office, finding out more about what we do, performing some on the job tasks, a presentation to our team and having a drink or lunch together. We promise it will be fun!
After that, if everyone is happy, we would look to make an offer to the successful candidate and look forward to having you be part of our brilliant team!
Interested in joining us?
We’d love to meet you. Check out the jobs below and if you're a driven, self-starter with plenty of determination… apply now.
Benefits of working with us
- Incentives trips for top performers including Las Vegas, Ibiza, New Orleans and LA!
- Working in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Monthly company socials
- Annual company summit in Ibiza
- Training & Development programme
- Sales automation & inbound lead generation
- Recruitment Chatbots to save our recruiters time and give our candidates a better experience
- Intelligent search & matching platform enabling you to find more of the best candidates and leads
- Full-time researcher for all our recruiters
- Health Cash plan – Up to £1200 per year towards dentist, optician, physiotherapist and other benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Weekend starts early: 3 pm finish every Friday
- Wellness Wednesday - one hour of wellness every week
- Extended 90 min “gym lunch”
- Sonos music system around the office