What's the cost of not having the right candidate for your business?
Permanent hires - Retained Search
It can take an average of 50 days to hire the right candidate and you already have enough to manage in the business.
Most companies want to work with a recruitment partner who can guarantee delivery. Top candidates are looking for growth, learning opportunities and a real challenge, not just another job.
With over 20 years of experience combined with our headhunting methodology, candidate engagement and processes, you can be confident in engaging with us to ensure a successful outcome.
Vine 360 is our flagship retained recruitment product enabling us to provide you with the right hire in the time frame needed.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent Market Mapping - access the whole market, not just those on the market
- Industry feedback - sharing feedback on your company brand
- Video interview shortlist with candidate profiles -. Saving time on the first interview
- Behavioural Assessment with world-leading assessment tool - ensuring fit for you
- Tech Testing for technical engineering roles using HackerEarth - Ensuring quality of code
- Reflect your diversity policy - essential for success
- Secure pre-employment background checks, reference checks -Giving you peace of mind and minimising your risks
- Integration with internal ATS - ensuring a fast time-saving on-boarding
Once retained by you we will set up a discovery call and agree on the timelines to meet the business objectives. We charge an initial partnership fee when we're engaged by you on the search with the remainder of the fee payable on completion.
During the discovery phase, we will agree on a timeline that works for you while conducting an in-depth search whilst giving the candidates a great candidate experience of your brand. We will aim to work to your deadlines for the shortlist but on average, this is around 14 days.
If you're looking for multiple hires or building a new team, talk to us about our bundled solutions.