NTT Data Switzerland was urgently looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for one of their customers in the pharmaceutical sector. The role required someone who had knowledge and experience of working in pharmaceuticals including a deep understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory validation. These specific set of skills were hard to come by. In addition, NTT Data were keen to find a German speaker so that they could deliver workshops and interact with the customer easily. It was also necessary to find someone who was happy to work across three different locations.
Thanks to Vine Resources’ extensive candidate network, we were able to source a shortlist of three suitable candidates within 72 hours. One of the shortlisted candidates was particularly well suited to the role having worked on the exact same project for a competitor. Vine Resources reference checked the candidates and was informed that the candidate in question was one of the best Business Analysts they’d ever worked with.
NTT Data hired the candidate and Vine Resources helped negotiate him out of his current contract to ensure that he could start with NTT Data as soon as possible. In addition, Vine Resources paid for a new flight to ensure the candidate could start on Monday morning. The candidate has now been in the role for just over a month and both he and NTT Data are very happy with the placement and the service provided by Vine Resources.
Like to find out how we can help you? Book a 15 min consultation with one of our team here.
The challenge in short
- Urgent needs for a German speaker Business Analyst
- Candidate needed to be in a country with experience working with a particular industry
- Time was critical for hire or it could result in the business being lost
The solution in short
- Due to a tight deadline, a team of two supported delivery of the role
- Over 100 candidates contacted but shortlisted down to three who with suitably skilled and motivated for the assignment
- Due to tight start times, we organised an immediate flight to get the contractor started a week after the interview.