Language, pharma, regulatory and business skills required - quite a tall order!
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational system integration company within the top 10 global business and IT services providers with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries.
NTT Data Switzerland was urgently looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for one of their customers in the pharmaceutical sector. The role required someone who had knowledge and experience of working in pharmaceuticals including a deep understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory validation. These specific set of skills were extremely hard to come by. In addition, NTT Data were keen to find a German speaker so that they could deliver workshops and interact with the customer easily. It was also necessary to find someone who was happy to work across three different locations.
Thanks to Vine Resources’ extensive candidate network, we were able to source a shortlist of three suitable candidates within 72 hours. One of the shortlisted candidates was particularly well suited to the role having worked on the exact same project for a competitor. Vine Resources reference checked the candidates and was informed that the candidate in question was one of the best Business Analysts they’d ever worked with.
NTT Data selected the candidate and Vine Resources helped negotiate him out of his current contract to ensure that he could start with NTT Data as soon as possible. In addition, Vine Resources paid for a specific flight to ensure the candidate could start on Monday morning. The candidate has now been in the role for quite a while and both he and NTT Data are very happy with the placement and the service provided by Vine Resources.
The challenge in short
- Urgent requirement for a German speaking Business Analyst
- The candidate needed to be experienced working within the pharaceutical industry
- Time was critical for the hire or it would result in a negative impact on the buisiness
The solution in short
- Due to a tight deadline, a team of two supported the delivery of the role
- Over 100 candidates contacted and shortlisted down to three who with suitably skilled and motivated for the assignment
- Due to tight start times, Vine organised an immediate flight to get the contractor started a week after the interview.
- The right candidate sourced and selected for the role, within the required timescales
- Both parties very happy with the appointment
Why Vine Resources?
For more than 15 years, we’ve been providing talent solutions for clients from fast growing start-ups to established brands, providing contract resources, permanent hires and project solutions.
Looking to hire? Click the button below to book a discovery call.