Migration and integration of large scale corporate solutions leading to improved customer data and insights
Groupe PSA is the second largest car manufacturer in Europe. It is present in 160 countries and possesses 16 production sites across the world. The purchase of the Vauxhall and Opel brands in 2017 expanded it's business significantly.
A large number of internal legacy systems and infrastructure were required to be migrated and integrated into a range of new group solutions to improve their data, CRM and customer insights. The system would be used by their dealer network to improvethe customer experience through enhanced point of sale, vehicle visibility and integrated multi touch points for the customer. As it was at the initial pilot phase, it would require a large degree of due diligence and planning.
We worked closely with the Head of Business Information systems to understand the business requirements, timelines and outcomes required in order to target the right individuals efficiently. This was no easy task, as they needed to be able to facilitate capturing the requirements from the dealer network and also provide end to end co-ordination with the 3rd party implementation vendors. The 3-4 project managers and co-ordinators required were identified of the right calibre and brought on board to deliver the solution with the focus on the business requirements, project plans, milestones and outcomes.
The pilot was a success with the implementation and go live to the timescales required. Very positive feeback was received from the dealers which led to the to full scale roll out of the cloud based CRM solution across the UK and European network of dealers. PSA is now enjoying the benefits from improved customer data and insights. The consultants are still engaged to mange upgrades and enhancements as part of the PSA continuous improvement philosopy.
The challenge in short
- A large scale migration and integration project of internal POS and CRM systems.
- Definition of business requirements across the dealer network
- Managment of the 3rd party cloud based CRM implementation vendor
The solution in short
- 3-4 project managers and co-ordinators of the required skill set and calibre were identified
- The team brought on to the required timescales
- The pilot received positive feedback from the dealer network
- With the above success, the solution was susequently rolled out across UK and Europe
- Consultants still retained and working with the customer on continuous upgrades and enhancements
- PSA benefiting from improved customer data and insights
Why Vine Resources?
For more than 15 years, we’ve been providing talent solutions for clients from fast growing start-ups to established brands, providing contract resources, permanent hires and project solutions.
Looking to hire? Click the button below to book a discovery call.