Having recently won a license to provide a 4G network in the Netherlands, Tele2 were looking to hire a RAN Design and Optimisation Engineer to help plan, build and configure the new network. Tele2 were looking for someone with a very specific set of skills and experience including 5 years’ experience in 3G and 4G networks, in depth experience and understanding of MapInfo and experience of working in multiple international companies.
Vine Resources took a full brief from Tele2 ensuring that we knew exactly what they were looking for including essential skills and experience and those that were preferable or nice to have. Using this information we went out to our candidate network to find the perfect person. Rather than rush the process and offer Tele2 a suboptimal candidate, Vine Resources continued an extensive search until the perfect candidate was found. We then talked to the candidate about the position and the project and discussed with him what he was looking for from his career. We ensured that the position was a good fit for him and that he was a good fit for the company.
Tele2 interviewed and quickly placed the candidate. He has been with the company for a number of months now and has already added real value to the business. Vine Resources went to the Tele2 offices soon after the placement to check with the candidate and the line manager that everything was going well and everyone was happy with the placement.
Like to find out how we can help you? Book a 15 min consultation with one of our team here.
The challenge in short
- Due to 4G network rollout, additional engineers required
- In-depth experience required to hit the ground running
- Limited pool of resources in-country
The solution in short
- After re-qualifying the requirements suggested additional options to consider
- Suitable candidates all approached within 24 hours
- Shortlist produced with interview availability
- Interviews arranged via Skype and face to face within 1 week and a candidate selected.