Telenet had a challenging requirement for a consultant to lead their project service delivery. This person would be responsible for managing the relationship with their wholesale business unit, dealing closely with third party suppliers, project management and risk management. It was a very difficult role to fill as it was difficult to find someone who had the required experience within a tier one telecoms operator. The candidate also had to be willing to be based primarily in Brussels.
We identified three people for the role from our vast candidate network and presented them to the client. All three candidates we shortlisted were put forward for interview. One candidate was eventually successful and
offered the role.
The placed candidate has added tremendous value to the programme he was working on. He not only completed that assignment but was moved onto another part of the project as well in which he added further value to the customer.
Like to find out how we can help you? Book a 15 min consultation with one of our team here.
The challenge in short
- Challenging requirement for a consultant to lead Telenet’s project service delivery
- Difficult to find someone with the required levels of experience
- Candidate had to be willing to be
based in Brussels
The solution in short
- Shortlisted three potential candidates from our vast network
- All three candidates were put forward for interview
- One candidate was successful and
added tremendous value to the project