Application Security Architect
|Job Title:||Application Security Architect|
|Location:||München (80992), Bayern|
|Contact Name:||Paris Koullias|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2017 09:28|
-Manage the application security program, including the instatement of processes, standards, tooling, metrics and KPIs.
- Liaise with product managers, architects engineers and executive functions to integrate security within the company's products.
- Act as subject matter expert on secure application architecture and development
- Promote the training of key functions in the development life cycle on key application security topics and best practices
- Manage relationships with application security vendors
- Provide security consultation for teams and projects including end to end risk assessment
The succesful candidate must have:
- In-depth understanding of application level attack techniques and extensive knowledge in best practices of application security controls and technologies
- Strong background in managing an application security life cycle program in a large enterprise and
hands on software development experience with languages and experience in managing large scale projects and vendor performance
- Proven ability to contribute at both tactical and operational levels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence a variety of IT personnel, ranging from demand management, development and operations.
- Industry-recognized security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA - an advantage
- Very Good English Skills; German Skills is an advantage
Press apply now or contact me for further information about this great contract opportunity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's