All Jobs > Apply
Application Security Architect
München (80992), Bayern
-Manage the application security program, including the instatement of processes, standards, tooling, metrics and KPIs.
- Liaise with product managers, architects engineers and executive functions to integrate security within the company's products.
- Act as subject matter expert on secure application architecture and development
- Promote the training of key functions in the development life cycle on key application security topics and best practices
- Manage relationships with application security vendors
- Provide security consultation for teams and projects including end to end risk assessment
The succesful candidate must have:
- In-depth understanding of application level attack techniques and extensive knowledge in best practices of application security controls and technologies
- Strong background in managing an application security life cycle program in a large enterprise and
hands on software development experience with languages and experience in managing large scale projects and vendor performance
- Proven ability to contribute at both tactical and operational levels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence a variety of IT personnel, ranging from demand management, development and operations.
- Industry-recognized security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA - an advantage
- Very Good English Skills; German Skills is an advantage
Press apply now or contact me for further information about this great contract opportunity
Job published:28 days ago