B2B Business Architect
|Job Title:||B2B Business Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 08:44|
The Business Architecture is the bridge between the enterprise business model and strategy on one side, and the business capabilities of the enterprise on the other side.
- Business capability identification - Capture the strategic and tactical enterprise goals and translate them in a set of underpinning business capabilities / functionalities
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes of the B2B organisation
- Describe the primary business functions of the B2B organisation
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the data relationships
- Business architecture: Consolidation in a comprehensive, yet pragmatic - "B2B business architecture blue print", in close collaboration with IT. This blue print is a crucial reference document and provides objective guidance for roadmap prioritization & project solutioning.
- Project assignments: participation in the requirements gathering and solutioning process of B2B related transformation projects; assure the alignment with the mid term business architecture.
- Roadmap input: Define a multi-year "business capability growth & improvement" roadmap, in line with the business transformation roadmap.
- Methodology: apply a consistent approach and methodology for capturing & maintaining the business architecture of the B2B organisation in a structural way.
- Master degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant / comparable experience.
- Familiar with working in a dynamic program & project based context
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and sense of reality; ability to challenge ideas and concepts and bring up valuable alternatives
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Experience with modeling business processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- IT and/or telecom background considered as a plus
Are you a freelance Business Architect looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect BI/Data - Hadoop experience required
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Business Process Analyst
Senior Business Analyst: Hosting
Senior Business Project Manager
€500 - €650 per day
Amsterdam, North Holland
€350 - €400 per day