|Job Title:||BI Architect|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 14:47|
My client is looking for a BI Architect with experience of Hadoop to work on a long term project in Amsterdam.
* Experience in below technologies and preferably some experience of using Hortonworks Data Platform
o Hadoop/HDFS, Hive LLAP, Spark, Zeppelin;
o Real-time processing using Storm, Spark Streaming and Kafka;
o Atlas, Ranger and Knox;
o Ambari Administration;
o Solr with Banana Dashboards;
o Elasticsearch with Kibana Dashboards;
o Hbase and Phoenix;
o Experience in BI tools like PowerBI and AtScale;
* Knowledge of Telecoms domain preferred but not necessary, solid experience of BI/Data from other industries is essential though.
* Have experience in building and owning the architecture of an enterprise datawarehouse
* Have created AS-IS and TO-BE vision of a BI domain for an enterprise
* Mentored, coached, shared knowledge with Delivery teams, acting as de-facto technical lead
* Liaised with business stakeholders and guide business analysts to capture the requirements in a way they can be transformed to technical requirements
* Are eager and able to understand our current landscape of BI/Data, upstream (source) and downstream (consuming) applications, high-level and low-level;
* Enjoy creating thorough solution architecture design specifications that deliver value to the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's