|Job Title:||BI Consultant|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 12:13|
In this role you work within a small, dedicated project team, with a high level of independence.
You will work on a project related to legislative reporting requirements until at least the end of the year.
The project consists of several phases and one of the phases is the editing and validation of data.
From various source systems, data is supplied to the Excaster database and this database provides data delivery to the IFRS15 calculator.
The output and error actions of these calculations must be adapted to a quick fix in Exacaster. In addition, the possible inaccuracies should be incorporated into the source systems. This requires active communication with the data controller for these source systems
For this function we have the following requirements:
* HBO work and thinking level
* Accurate and Secure
* Communicative skill
* IT background with financial project experience (+3 years)
* SQL (in Hadoop) database experience (+3 years)
* Self-starter and Being able to work independently
* Knowledge of the Telecom sector, and especially of Business Market Services, is a pre
* Good command of Dutch and English language