|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 17:19|
You will be part of the BI solutions team to participate on the implementation of a Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and Datastage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata db). The Data Warehouse is based on their Corporate Data Model (Teradata cLDM).
* As a DWH BI Developer / Analyst you work in a scrum team.
* You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general guidelines.
* You analyze the business/functional requirements and engage with business.
* You assess impact of changes on the existing BI landscape.
* You translate business/functional requirements into BI technical requirements/designs. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
* You provide estimates for new BI projects and/or change requests.
* You participate in SQL, ETL and reporting development.
* You have experience in big BI projects.
* You have experience in functional analysis.
* Datastage knowledge is required.
* Oracle SQL knowledge is required.
* You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques.
* Reporting tool experience is required, by preference Cognos (or Qliksense)
* Fluent in Dutch & English (spoken/written)
Initially a 3 month contract but extendable between 12-18 months based in Mechelen, Belgium
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's