BI Reporting Specialist
|Job Title:||BI Reporting Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 10:23|
* The Business Intelligence team ensures that the various business units get the right insights from data, through reports, dashboards, data analyzes, self-service data cubes and predictive models.
* The team ensures that management can take the right tactical and strategic policy decisions with the aim of providing the customer with an optimal service and product experience.
The company migrates on Oracle ERP 11i on 1/1/2018 to Oracle Fusion. This change also changes the reporting landscape of the end users from OBIEE to Cognos (v10). Your role is to guide the business stakeholders in this transition during the period November 2017 - March 2018.
* Functionally and technically understand what has already been built by the BI agile scrum development team and assist them as a functional analyst - bridging business & IT.
* Document the new reporting landscape and summarize it in a timely manner, tailor-made to the stakeholder so that they know what is available.
* Keep awareness training sessions for end users who map the changes, both content and functionality, of the reports.
* Conduct and coordinate business acceptance testing between business stakeholders & scrum teams.
* The vision, elaboration and maintenance of the post-go-live reporting environment are in your control.
Furthermore, you are the first point of contact for all Business Intelligence related questions within the Finance, Supply Chain & Procurement domain. You are faced with a variety of ad hoc analysis questions. You are going to proactively search for the "business value" in data, explore opportunities and advise your business stakeholders when making their decision.
As the company also switches from SAP to Oracle Fusion at the end of 2018, this role has the potential to be a long-term assignment.
- Experience required in SQL, Cognos, Qlickview / sense
- Experience with one or more Oracle ERP modules (financial management, supply chain management, procurement.) and knowledge of related processes is a big plus.
If you're looking for a new challenge, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's