Billing Project Manager
|Job Title:||Billing Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 11:43|
You will take on the one hand the lead on a project of Simplification. The goal will be to federate the efforts of the different Business stakeholders and to define a working approach (alignment and prioritization) in order to reach a consensus on a plan and a timing. On the other hand, you will be involved in Billing projects as a business contact point for the evolution of the bill.
- You represent the team (in some cases the Business Division - Consumer Business Unit) in a "SIMPLIFICATION" Transformation program that aims to simplify and reduce the number of commercial offers that the company offers its customers Mass Market (Residentials & Small Enterprises)
o You are the Business Leader of this initiative. In this context, you breathe the drive and pace to prioritize, analyze and execute different migrations of customer offers. You make sure that the strategy defined at the beginning is correctly applied.
o You have an important advisory role vis-à-vis the Management to ensure that the status and execution of these projects is in line with the strategy.
o You master the roadmap as well as the various projects that contribute to the Transformation (including dependencies) in order to identify the potential impacts in case of delays or problems. This allows you to provide clear reporting and messages to Management.
o You identify the various deliverables and resources that are critical to achieving them while ensuring that the timing is realistic and acceptable to achieve other projects that depend on these deliverables.
o You communicate and ensure the alignment of different Product Managers working on projects that contribute to Simplification.
o You proactively identify potential gaps and ensure the alignment of the different stakeholders that contribute to the execution of the project.
- You are involved in one or more projects where invoice and billing principles are impacted. You are the Consumer Business Unit point-of-contact to determine how the bill should evolve (in cooperation with Marketing colleagues) as part of this project (s).
- You participate in different forums (with other departments) to evaluate tactical & structural actions and solutions to the invoice.
* At least 5-10 years of experience on projects (Business) in a complex environment.
* Experience in a Telecom environment
* Experience in aligning different teams and needs (customers, products, marketing, sales), taking into account technical constraints and translating it into a roadmap
* Experience in Product Management
* You have a university degree (or equivalent experience)
* You work independently while promoting teamwork
* You are a LEADER and demonstrate DRIVE
* You are able to handle ambiguities and paradoxes
* You have a mindset oriented CLIENT & BUSSINES
* You have excellent analytical skills while being able to have a helicopter view and get to the point
* You have (business) PROJECT MANAGER skills; experience in the field is a +
* You are persevering and know how to convince - even in difficult contexts -
* You learn quickly and have a critical mind
* You take initiatives and are results oriented while "thinking" SOLUTIONS
* You are familiar with Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* You have a good knowledge of English, French and Dutch. Candidates fluent in French and English with a good understanding of Dutch might be considered.
Are you a multilingual freelance Project Manager with experience in the Telecom sector and you're looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's