Broadcast Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Broadcast Business Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Neg|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2018 11:18|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media company, looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a new project.
The project is surrounding media content delivery, taking content from suppliers and preparing it for delivery across various platforms.
- Mapping and documenting processes.
- Running workshops.
- Meeting stakeholders to share findings.
- Independent working.
- To provide ongoing feedback on task statuses, key issues or risks, produce detailed reports & other written material of a technical complex nature adapting style & content to communicate to audiences of all level
- To continually work closely with Business & technology stakeholders and contributors and, other analysts etc. on the implementation & roll out of new processes & procedures, providing ongoing consultancy throughout the course of delivery & translation of technical understanding of solutions to the business
- Experience working in a faced paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently on large projects
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and excellent communication attributes.
- Candidate must be extremely driven and able to work in an environment with a high rate of change.
- Broadcast media Experience is essential.
Candidates must be available in 4 weeks, interviews to take place over the next couple of weeks. Get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's