Broadcast Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Broadcast Business Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Neg|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2018 11:18|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media company, looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a new project.
The project is surrounding media content delivery, taking content from suppliers and preparing it for delivery across various platforms.
- Mapping and documenting processes.
- Running workshops.
- Meeting stakeholders to share findings.
- Independent working.
- To provide ongoing feedback on task statuses, key issues or risks, produce detailed reports & other written material of a technical complex nature adapting style & content to communicate to audiences of all level
- To continually work closely with Business & technology stakeholders and contributors and, other analysts etc. on the implementation & roll out of new processes & procedures, providing ongoing consultancy throughout the course of delivery & translation of technical understanding of solutions to the business
- Experience working in a faced paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently on large projects
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and excellent communication attributes.
- Candidate must be extremely driven and able to work in an environment with a high rate of change.
- Broadcast media Experience is essential.
Candidates must be available in 4 weeks, interviews to take place over the next couple of weeks. Get in touch now to avoid disappointment.