|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 21:17|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media company, looking to add an experience Business Analyst to a team working on software and network engineering projects around a complex B2B proposal for Ethernet and broadband services.
- Facilitate and elicit overall programme scope
- Align scope with architectural constraints
- Build strong relationships with technology and operational delivery teams including understanding in detail how they deliver
- Build strong relationship with wide remit of senior business stakeholders
- Facilitate analysis & design processes across the programme during continuous iterative delivery
- Manage and maintain scope throughout programme including requirements documentation and analysis and impact assessment of new asks
- Very strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, communication skills, self-motivation.
- Hands on experience in end-to-end delivery of large programmes (£5m plus capex, multiple delivery teams to co-ordinate, including internal and external)
- Can demonstrate they have built long term trusting relationships with very senior stakeholders (not just the odd presentation/workshop)
- Has more analysis experience than simply being a BA on a Digital/Agile team
- Consultative style. Consulting experience at large consultancy beneficial.
This is n urgent requirement with the scope for a long term engagement. Telephone interview to take place ASAP followed by a face to face.
Candidates must be available to start Mid/End October.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's