Agile Business Analyst - Software Development
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst - Software Development|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 07:12|
My client is a leader in the sales advertising industry developing next-generation technology to support their customers in making the right buying decision for advertising. They require an Agile Business Analyst to join the team to develop a new self-service solution.
- Gather the business requirements and convert into Agile software development stories.
- Help the lead product owners manage and prioritise the development team's roadmap and help to ensure the team's delivery plans are aligned with the media teams strategic technical and product roadmaps
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to ensure there is sufficient throughput of prioritised work that is refined and ready for planning
- Foster direct collaboration between teams and continuous integration by leveraging internal networks
- Participate in all team and department agile ceremonies/meetings and be on hand when the team need clarification on requirements
- Support the departmental technical direction and drive any initiatives through projects
- Capture business and technical requirements, mapping to deliverables and business value in order to ensure high-quality outputs and gaining sign-off from relevant stakeholders where and when appropriate
- Experienced Business Analyst working within an Agile, fast-moving environment
- Experience working within Software development teams
- Proven ability to lead and confident and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organised.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent people and communication skills
If you have the above experience and available to start in late June or early July get in touch
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's