|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 08:44|
As Business Analyst you work mainly within a project context and you have a bridge function between the different business teams and the IT colleagues.
- Business process analysis: You identify the demand of the business. You analyze their needs and you determine the impact on existing processes, systems and tools.
- Business requirements gathering: Based on workshops and interviews with the business, you gather the business requirements and independently define the detailed business requirements in a business requirements document.
- Business process modeling and optimization: You map the as-is and define the to-be in consultation with the business. You work out the necessary process adjustments and document them in flowcharts.
- You support IT and business in converting the business requirements into an implementation. You are SPOC for business and IT.
- Business acceptance testing: You coordinate business acceptance testing and also guide the business when testing new system implementations.
* You have a master's degree and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
* You like to work in projects. You have experience with process modeling and business analysis.
* You have strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking ability and a sense of reality. You are pragmatic. You question ideas and weigh several options critically.
* You work in a structured way. You have an eye for detail without losing the overview.
* You can work autonomously. You are proactive and ask for help spontaneously.
* You are a team player but also dare to bear the final responsibility.
* You take ownership of your job responsibilities and are able to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
* You are highly communicative and can adjust your language according to the person you are talking to.
* Experience or affinity with IT is an asset.
* Knowledge of telecom products or experience within a telco environment is a plus.
* You have knowledge of Dutch and English.
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge? If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's