|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 08:34|
The B2B Digital program does not only focus on the digital transformation for the VSE/SME market, but will also realize improvements in processes and support operations for products and customers in the LE market that are not in scope for the digital transformation.
Besides, the urgency of improvements, for all products and segments, is high and need to be realized at a short timeline.
What are you going to do?
- Drafting and documenting a long-term vision for the digital ambition of the business
operational and customer processes.
- Responsible for collecting, tuning, prioritizing and documenting business
requirements. It is essential to be able to think along with, based on your own vision
stakeholders on needs and problems and to propose solutions for them
- Assess technical solutions drawn up by Network and IT departments.
- Managing business stakeholders and key users during the entire development process.
- Informing and managing (i.s.m. product owners) of the IT scrum teams with clear,
prioritized epics and stories.
- Validating the delivered epics and stories based on established business reqirements and
- Involving business stakeholders in the end-to-end validation of delivered functionality.
- Ensuring the assurance of functionality and related processes in the operational
organization (ie line manager).
- Identifying issues related to scope and requirements incl. Proposals for
solutions / alternatives.
What is your profile?
- Experience with and vision on the digitization of services, preferably within a B2B
- Knowledge of telecommunications processes based on the eTOM model; you must demonstrably
experience within this process model.
- Knowledge of the following services: mobile, hosted voice, internet and fixed-mobile integration
including underlying platforms and interfaces;
- Experience with out-of-the-box implementations. applications that are complex telecom processes
- Being able to examine details from a helicopter view and to ensure consistency
understand between detail choices and the bigger picture (also outside of our own job area).
- Able to explain vision, choices and considerations clearly both orally and in writing
and convince people on the basis of facts and experience.
- Technically sufficient educated to have discussions with network and IT teams and relationship
to be able to lay down between functional requirements and implementation.
- Senior who is able to work independently from day 1 in a dynamic and sometimes
- Moves easily on all levels and is able to connect with
people throughout the organization.
- English and Dutch language skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Process Analyst
Senior Business Analyst: Hosting
Senior Business Project Manager
€500 - €650 per day
Data and Analytics Analyst
Amsterdam, North Holland
€500 - €580 per day