Business Intelligence Project Manager
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 11:33|
Characteristics of these Projects are:
* Scope has to be defined clearly.
* Possible impact on legacy systems and on processes, incl change mgmt.
* Dependencies are usually within the same organization and/or IT related
* High stakes for the department, LT level stakeholders.
* Projects will be executed in strong partnership with Data Architecture, BI Solutions, BI Business and the Business Offices.
* Strict project governance is needed.
* to identify impact on the existing BI landscape
* to align with stakeholders in the organisation
* to set-up proper project governance
* to lead the teams to deliver future proof BI solutions taking into account different expectations and respecting guidelines set by the Data Architecture team
* to challenge each of the impacted teams, solutions & plans
* to identify dependencies and conflicts between different projects
* to coordinate and execute all phases in the entire project lifecycle, especially with regard to analysis, delivery, testing, default resolution and roll out to the Business Offices (in case of new reports/dashboards)
* Stakeholder management
* Report indirectly to the overall Program Manager
* Strong background in Business Intelligence (BI)
* Understand the business and the Telecom industry
* Stakeholder management and perception management
* Excellent influencing, negotiation & communication skills
* Ability to align cross functional stakeholders
* Ability to build trust and an open and transparent working climate
* High "get it done" & mobilization capabilities
* Experience with structured project management methodologies is a plus.
If you're looking for a new challenge, apply today for an immediate response.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's