Business Project Manager
|Job Title:||Business Project Manager|
|Salary:||€550 - €640 per day + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 12:19|
- Planing, monitoring and managing internal projects from initiation through completion, according to the departmental business objectives, translating these objectives into concrete deliverables.
- Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables. Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & aligment up to LT level)
- Managing the Business case, Budget Management and Resourcing
- Telecom experience is required
- Prince2/PMI preferred but no must
- Experience with change projects
- Stakeholder management and perception management
- Excellent influencing skills & negotiation skills.
- Ability to align cross functional stakeholders
- Abillty to build trust, and an open and transparent working climate
- High "get it done" & mobilization capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Dutch is a plus
Are you a freelance Business Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager SDDC
Amsterdam, North Holland
€450 - €480 per day
Cloud Business Development Manager
£100000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + Bonus
Sales Account Manager
München (81249), Bayern
€70000 - €90000 per annum + OTE up to €150
Sales Account Manager IP & Networks
€60000 - €90000 per annum + OTE 120-150k