|Job Title:||Channel Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€0.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 11:32|
Working with one of the Netherlands leading mobile and fixed line network operators.
The distribution manager optimizes sales and retention budget across sales channels to achieve acquisition and retention targets (numbers, value, costs). In addition, is responsible for drafting and monitoring the long and short term distribution strategy and determines which actions and promotions we do not do per channel.
Will be the sparring partner of sales account managers and channel managers of all sales channels, on the one hand, but also in the field of finance so that you can compile and send budgets. The Focus is on mobile operation.
* Sending to SAC / SRC: bringing together sales, marketing and finance goals.
Optimizing sales channels by numbers, value, costs within the proposed distribution strategy.
* Monitors for conversions, performance per channel, and channel alerts.
* Ensure that the budget is used as efficiently as possible to achieve targets.
* Linking pin and sparring partner of Sales; Face of sales and retention channels within marketing and vice versa
* Coordinate and initiate improvement processes within the channels.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's