Clinical Data Manager
South East England, England
My client requires a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join an existing team with a leading Pharma company to establish, align and confirm data management expectations for assigned trials.
You need to have regular interaction with other internal and external partners, take ownership of trial-level oversight. You'll need to build effective relationships with CROs/ vendor partners, review protocols and identifies requirements for proper data capture including electronic Case Report Form design and processing of clinical data ensuring accuracy, consistency and completeness. Oversee the design, creation and UAT plan and testing of clinical study databases along with the development of edit check specifications and manual data listings as required.
- You'll be an experienced clinical data management with at 8 year+ experience
- Excellent organisational skills, problem-solving abilities, negotiation skills, time management skills and initiative.
- EDC use and database specification experience
- Ability to provide key oversight on trials
- Experience using Statistical Analysis Software (SAS) programming is a plus but not essential
- Ideally, experience with CDASH or CDISC standards
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to effectively manage multiple
English is the business language both spoke and for documentation
This is a work from home role with some travel required to Germany and the US required
Job published:about 1 month ago