Data Standards consultant
|Job Title:||Data Standards consultant|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 07:07|
Data Standards consultant - Remote role
My client is a leader in the Pharma industry setting the standards in clinical development globally. As part of their continued investment in ensuring the highest standards, we require a Data Standards consultant to develop project and company standard metadata structures and provide guidance and support.
- Develop project and company standard metadata structures
- Provide support and knowledge to project teams on the company and industry standards (eCRF creation through to SDTM domains)
- Work in therapeutic area focus groups to align and improve processes
- Define and release company metadata structures within the MDR system
- Define and maintain EDC global library elements, including eCRFs, fields, data dictionaries, and procedure specifications
- Reviewing Controlled Terminology under RAVE/MDR/SDTM systems
- You will be experienced within clinical standards within the Pharma or CRO/Vendor industry
- You will have an in-depth comprehension of CDISC standards
- Experience with Data mapping and eCRF creation through to SDTM domain
- Good written and oral communications skills in the English language.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with cross-border teams
- Experience with RAVE is a plus but not essential
If you have the skills and experience and passion for this role, please get in touch for a confidential conversation. Initially, this will be a 24-month contract working remotely from home either based in the US or UK/Europe.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's