|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2018 13:23|
Our client is a leading Telecoms operator in Sweden. They are looking for a content manager to join the team during the early stages of their digital customer journey with most of the projects around websites and app. You'll be in charge of producing inspiring content to inform potential customers as well as guide them during their online purchase to build a stronger bond with the company.
* Have at least 2 years' experience as digital content manager or similar role
* Be familiar with scrum and agile methodologies, preferably within web development
* Have exceptional editorial skills with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation
* Be able to produce copy with a given tone of voice
* Be able to adapt your copy to different stages of the customer journey
* Familiarity with EPiServer CMS
* Familiarity with software as Photoshop and Office
You'll ideally have B2B comms experience as well as working in large, complex organisations
This will initially be for 3 months however this may be a long term contract engagement for the right person.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's