|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP will accept Notice|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 13:59|
The client I am working with is one of the leading FinTech companies and they are opening a brand new office in Berlin.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst that will help in creating in depth Customer and Operational Analysis. You will be building models, creating clear insights and visually presenting this back and as the company is still growing helping with some other things!
* Work with various stakeholders within the business to understand the KPI'S and Metrics they are working towards.
* Make information around the various KPI's available on dashboards.
* Assist with reports that will create numerical justifications on certain business cases.
* Perform in-depth analysis.
* Play a key role in developing the new Data Analytic team to assist the business.
* The candidate should have a degree in a quantative field like Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or another related field with a strong emphasis on statistics
* 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
* Strong SQL Knowledge and good knowledge of another data tool like R, Python, SAS etc.
* Experience using Statistics in the commercial space.
* A highly motivated self starter who requires very little supervision to complete assigned tasks
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
If you're interested to find out more, get in touch for a conversation!