All Jobs > Apply
West London, London
My Client is a large broadcast media company, they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team, performing data quality checks on OTT related data including trading , viewing and engagement data.
The Strategic Data Analytics Programme is responsible for creating a robust, centralized and connected data environment that unleashes the power of data. We gather data across all customer/prospect journeys in near real-time, to allow fast feedback loops across territories; this platform is at the core of being able to make intelligent customer and business decisions.
- Understand and document event feeds from a wide variety of domains containing varying types of data (transactional, crm, behavioral, etc.).
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand data requirements and transform them into technical specifications.
- Data Type classifications and identification of sensitive data.
- Identify and define data validation and standardization rules.
- Mapping source system data fields to target data model by using data modelling tools.
- Provide technical inputs to various development teams building ETL pipelines and complex transformations without compromising scalability and performance of big data system.
- Developing and executing queries to ensure data quality and identify data gaps and inconsistencies.
Essential/ Must have Expereince:
- 3 years+ data analyst experience.
- Strong Technical understanding.
- JSON /CSV experience essential.
- Should have adobe analytics experience.
- Data modelling patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Agile Scrum environment.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches.
- Strong experience around data and data quality, identifying issues.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Suite tools
Candidate must be available to start within 1-2 weeks. Telephone interviews Friday 1st Feb 2019.
Rate:£250 - £300 per day
Job published:24 days ago