West London, London
My Client is a large broadcast media company, they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team, performing data quality checks on OTT related data including trading , viewing and engagement data.
The Strategic Data Analytics Programme is responsible for creating a robust, centralized and connected data environment that unleashes the power of data. We gather data across all customer/prospect journeys in near real-time, to allow fast feedback loops across territories; this platform is at the core of being able to make intelligent customer and business decisions.
* Understand and document event feeds from a wide variety of domains containing varying types of data (transactional, crm, behavioral, etc.).
* Work closely with Business Analysts to understand data requirements and transform them into technical specifications.
* Data Type classifications and identification of sensitive data.
* Identify and define data validation and standardization rules.
* Mapping source system data fields to target data model by using data modelling tools.
* Provide technical inputs to various development teams building ETL pipelines and complex transformations without compromising scalability and performance of big data system.
* Developing and executing queries to ensure data quality and identify data gaps and inconsistencies.
Essential/ Must have Experience:
* 3 years+ data analyst experience.
* Strong Technical understanding.
* JSON /CSV experience essential.
* Should have adobe analytics experience.
* Data modelling patterns.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL to ensure data quality and consistency.
* Agile Scrum environment.
* Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches.
* Strong experience around data and data quality, identifying issues.
Nice to have:
* Experience with Google Suite tools
Shortlist to be sent on 16th April 2019
Rate:£300 - £350 per day
Job published:15 days ago