Data Analyst - B2B
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - B2B|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 10:55|
Data quality and resulting information is an important part of the Business chain. That is why robust information about products and orders is of crucial value for management control for this customer.
You will be required to manage, prepare and analyze the various data sources and the associated weekly and monthly management reports.
This includes, among other things:
* Daily monitoring and monitoring of data quality within the Sales and order processing process
* Drafting of SQL queries in order to make the right information available to the various stakeholders within the team and the business unit where necessary
* Management of the Order-To-Bill / Order to Cash report for B2B
* Implementation of IFRS-15 in the area of data quality for B2B
* Optimization of processes
* Initiate improvement proposals with the aim of guaranteeing correct and complete data for the sales and order processing process
* Drafting, defining and distributing KPIs on, in particular, the order processing process
* Drafting Management Reports on the progress / status of the processing of Sales orders
* Dissemination / optimization of different processes (sales, order processing)
5+ years of relevant work experience, knowledge and experience with SQL (and Business Objects), Excel, Oracle DBMS, PowerBI.
Experience in retrieving, documenting and reporting requirements regarding data quality. Is proactive, self-organizing, analytical, can work in an interactive setting / workshops and is persistent. This role requires solid SQL skills and the ability to quickly take new (data) environments to you.
* Knowledge of the Telecom sector and in particular of the business market;
* Communication and persuasiveness in view of the close cooperation with other departments
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's