Data Analyst (m/f)
|Job Title:||Data Analyst (m/f)|
|Salary:||€32000 - €40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 15:33|
The Company is one of the fastest growing start up's in Berlin and are looking add to their ever growing team of Data Analyst's.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst that will help in creating in depth Customer and Operational Analysis. You will be building models, creating clear insights and visually presenting this back.
* Work with various stakeholders within the business to understand the KPI'S and Metrics they are working towards.
* Make information around the various KPI's available on dashboards.
* Assist with reports that will create numerical justifications on certain business cases.
* Perform in-depth analysis.
* Play a key role in developing the new Data Analytic team to assist the business.
* The candidate should have a degree in a quantative field like Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or another related field with a strong emphasis on statistics
* 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
* Strong SQL Knowledge and good knowledge of another data tool like R, Python, SAS etc.
* Experience using Statistics in the commercial space.
* A highly motivated self starter who requires very little supervision to complete assigned tasks
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
If you're interested to find out more, get in touch for a conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's