Data Developer (with Python)
|Job Title:||Data Developer (with Python)|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€450 - €550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2017 17:04|
You will be responsible for designing and implementing data projects involving data transformations, data warehousing, and general business intelligence.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies; knowledge in at least one database; may have specialization in areas such as data migration and can work as Data Migration Consultant
Skills and Competencies: Programming experience in PL/SQL, Perl/Python, Java/Unix/Linux scripting and other BI programming language; experience in single or multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase etc.; task automation
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Program using PL/SQL, Perl, Java/Unix/Linux scripting and other BI programming language.
2. Manage data security within the DB for the Application.
3. Capacity analysis of Databases and the Data warehouse.
4. Monitor DB trends for hardware usage and user load.
5. Install, patch and maintain all DB related software.