|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||€48000 - €52000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP Notice period accepted|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 14:01|
My Client is one of the fastest growing start up's in the Berlin who had one of the most successful
crowdfunding campaigns in recent times and they are looking add to their Data Science team.
Responsibilities include building innovative analytical models, testing and validating models, data gathering and research, fact-based quantitative analysis, interpreting the models in business terms, and communicating findings to business leaders.
Are you passionate about harnessing the power of big data and analytics to address real-world business problems and play a key role in influencing change? If so, we want you to apply.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* BA/BS in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or related STEM field
* Proficiency in Python, R, SQL or another programming language
* Experience or coursework in machine learning and/or natural language processing
* Statistical modeling through software (e.g. SPSS) or programming language (e.g. Python)
* Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment
* Live or be willing to relocate to Berlin
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* MS in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or related STEM field
* Experience and/or coursework in Deep Learning
* Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)
* Professional experience with Spark and/or TensorFlow
* Hands-on experience deploying analytical models to solve business problems
* Ability to develop experimental and analytical plans for data modeling processes
* Experience with data visualization tools
If you're interested to find out more, get in touch for a conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's