Database Designer / Developer
|Job Title:||Database Designer / Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 15:44|
From 1 January 2019 the business is obliged to apply the IFRS 16 Leases reporting standard and there is currently a project to ensure that compliance. The project consists of several phases of which editing and validating data is one.
From various source systems, data is supplied that must be collected in the temporary IFRS 16 tool to be developed. In addition to a database solution, the IFRS 16 calculations must also be carried out.
The database designer/developer will be responsible for:
* the development of the aforementioned temporary IFRS 16 tool
* making various reports via the possibility of a database reporting function (via SQLs)
* taking care of adjusting any inaccuracies in the source systems and calculation rules.
This requires active communication with the data controller of these source systems and the project team members.
In this role you work within a small, dedicated project team, based on the formulated functional requirements with a large degree of independence. We expect full-time deployment for 2 to 3 months in iterative development with the project team, followed by a number of days per month for possible fixes and changes.
For this function we have the following requirements:
* IT background with financial project experience (+3 years)
* Toad & SQL (in Oracle & Hadoop) database experience (+3 years)
* Responsible for the entire process: design, construction and test.
* Experience with analyzing source data, data integration and improving data quality
* Business economics or accounting knowledge is essential (IFRS 16 knowledge is highly advantageous)
* Self-starter and can work independently
* Knowledge of the Telecom sector is an advantage
* Good command of Dutch and English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's