Developer in Test
|Job Title:||Developer in Test|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2018 13:00|
My Client is a large Broadcast Media company looking for a Developer in Test to work with a new Agile team working on a new greenfield project.
The project is surrounding media content delivery, taking content from suppliers and preparing it for delivery across various platforms.
- Makes contribution to the testing strategy of the team.
- Works with analysts and developers to define acceptance criteria for software changes.
- Defines, executes and co-ordinates integration tests for a system/platform.
- Act as quality gate-keeper to ensure that only production ready software is released in every iteration.
- Work as part of the team to support and trouble shoot test environments.
- Provide a point of contact to other internal sky teams to support test and product related queries and investigations.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning games, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Work with the technical analyst and developers to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied through testing
- A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as XP, Lean, and Kanban.
- Functional and integration testing experience of complex back-end systems.
- Experience of software engineering and quality process.
- Testing tools & frameworks - manual and automated testing.
- Able to write test scripts in Java.
- Experience of Cucumber framework (BDD).
- Proven delivery experience of large-scale, Java-based projects.
- Web services / REST.
- Experience of high volume high availability systems (backend focus).
- Support and Maintenance of development and testing environments.
- Unix - Basic Desirable.
- Unix - Advanced.
- Shell scripting.
- A background in Continuous Integration and Delivery practices.
- ISTQB certification
Candidates must be available in 4 weeks, interviews to take place over the next couple of weeks. Get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's