|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||600kr - 650kr per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 10:56|
My Client is a leading Telecoms company based in Stockholm and they are looking for a Devop's Engineer to to join their Digital and Channels Department.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work with implementing and maintaining the right tools for D&C to ensure smooth and seamless IT-deliveries with high quality. This is done by standardizing processes, stabilizing infrastructure, enabling automation and reducing human intervention.
Your responsibilities include:
* Cloud infrastructure: Automation, configuration, deployment, monitoring
* CI/CD: Automated build, test and deployment of applications and services.
* Site Reliability: Design for operational quality, monitoring and maintenance
* Monitoring and sanity checks of IT-services, using metrics to improve performance and quality
* Catering for data driven operational insights
* 2+ years experience working as a developer
* Experience from implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
* Experience in utilizing metrics to drive improvements
* Experience in cloud environments (preferably Azure)
* Experience in presenting business- and technically-oriented
* Experience from working in an agile team
* Fluent in English (Swedish is a plus)
I am shortlisting for this role by the end of the week.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's