Digital Experience Consultant
|Job Title:||Digital Experience Consultant|
|Salary:||0.00kr per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 10:50|
You are driven by curiosity and a constant urge to improve yourself and everyone around you.
You know how to take an idea from the first paper scribble all the way to final product. You know how to use data, user testing and prototyping to quickly test an idea and prove the feasibility and value of it. You also have the skill to execute final design with precision while articulating the decisions.
About the team
The UX design team is growing and is in need of more great talent.
The team is humble, lean and ambitious. Guiding principles are; Data-driven, functional, usable and desirable. The ambition is to learn, grow and become better as individuals and as a team. Achieving this by reflection, openness and clear individual- and group goals that they help each other to achieve.
There is a buddy system to help to learn from each other and prevent the projects being isolated rather share the knowledge.
* Sketch & Craft
* Pen & Paper/Whiteboard
* Atomic design
Your qualities as a Senior User Experience Designer
* Having user-centric approach
* User Experience & Digital Design background
* Data-driven ambassador
* Manages stakeholders with ease
* A curious challenger, always seeking to improve yourself and the team
* Front end knowledge, no need to code just understand functionality and limitations
* Self-sufficient with the ability to drive any type of project from start to end
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's