|Job Title:||DWH Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 09:51|
In the BI Solutions team you will participate in the implementation of the Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and DataStage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata db).
- As a DWH Analyst you will participate in a scrum team.
- You will provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines of Telenet.
- You will translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You will verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You will analyze the impact of changes on the existing landscape.
- You will provide estimates for new project requests.
- You are an expert in functional analysis.
- You have strong communication skills and have experience to liaise between business and development teams.
- You have experience in big BI projects. Experience in telecom is a strong added value.
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques (especially dimensional modelling).
- Oracle SQL knowledge is required.
- ETL tool knowledge is an advantage, by preference Datastage
- Reporting tool experience is an advantage, by preference Cognos or Qliksense.
- Agile experience is an advantage, by preference as a Scrum Master
Are you an expert DWH Analyst looking for a new challenge? If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's