DWH-ETL Designer Developer
|Job Title:||DWH-ETL Designer Developer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 09:55|
In the BI Solutions team you participate on the implementation of the Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and DataStage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata db).
- As a DWH ETL Designer / Developer you participate in a scrum team.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines of the company.
- You translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You analyze the impact of changes on the existing landscape.
- You can provide estimates for new project requests.
- You have experience in big BI projects. Experience in telecom is an added value.
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques.
- You have experience with a reporting tool, preference with Cognos. Qliksense experience can also be an advantage.
- Oracle database and SQL knowledge is required.
- Agile experience is an advantage.
Are you a DWH/ETL Designer looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's