End to End Solution Design - Contact Center
|Job Title:||End to End Solution Design - Contact Center|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2017 15:10|
The End to End Solution Designer is assigned to multiple projects, translating the Requirements and High Level Architecture into a Solution Design.
This role delivers the overall technical E2E IT solution design for the given project.
Specific Project Description
- Extend and enhance existing agent tools to support customer queries in the Business Customer Operations area.
- To Cover Agent Knowledgebase; Customer Knowledgebase; enhanced Workforce Management; Broadband diagnostics.
- Also analysis of requirements / roadmap to an agent single screen desktop (to be delivered by subsequent project when strategic dependencies allow).
Specific Skills/Experience Required
- General experience of Telco end-to-end solution design/architecture
- Multi-system and multichannel customer care integration
- Intelligent routing of customer service requests and interactions
- Case and workflow management using salesforce.com
- Level 1 and 2 customer service and integration to Level 3 systems
- Integration to automated fault diagnostics (fixed-line products)
- Desirable: knowledge management strategies (including self-learning systems)
- IT systems: Kana, eGain, SFDC, Customer Portals, Customer Care systems, Workforce Management systems
Required key skills (functional / technical):
- Good knowledge of software principles and design experience with relevant platforms
- Experience of UML design principles
- Proven experience of working with technical teams at all levels, from design through to development and implementation
- Able to coordinate design decisions for systems to be delivered by multiple suppliers, both internal and external.
- Ability to lead design discussions, internally or with third party vendors
- Understanding of development methodology and software development
- IT related degree or similar, preferred
- Other IT industry qualifications and evidence of vocational training/experience
- Experience of designing / architecting solutions in a multi-tiered IT infrastructure
- Works with the business stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Responsible for the sign off of requirements with the Business Analyst. Carries out requirements management and scope assessments based on technical and budget constraints
- *Inputs into architectural discussions and the resulting Architectural Options Document for a given solution
- Where required, to lead the Solution Design team, planning resource allocation, coordinating work estimates and collating Solution Designs*Inputs into the estimation process during the Startup and Definition stages of projects. Identifying the scope and scale of the change needed to satisfy the project requirements
- Produces and owns the E2E Solution Design Document which will be the reference document for the technical implementation
- Ensures any detailed platform solution designs are produced and aligned with the E2E Solution Design Document
- Incorporates 3rd party deliverables into overall solution
- Responsible for alignment of the Technical Solution with project requirements including definition of project phasing and work package breakdown
- Responsible for briefing the Solution Design to the Solution Design Review Board and to development leads and other stakeholders as necessary
- Gains mutual agreement on the design with the Development Leads and SI.
- Owns the project list of Solution Design issues or queries and works closely with the SI to agree and communicate resolution
- Provides input to the SI on the scope of the solution so that the SI can construct the delivery plan
- Reviews the deliverables produced by the internal and/or external development teams for their projects. Validates the technical specifications produced by the development teams against the solution design.
- Works with Service Transition on the deployment plans and the non-functional requirements for the solution.
- Accountable for ensuring that the E2E Solution Design remains up to date throughout the lifecycle of the project; that it represents the solution which is deployed; and that the final solution is communicated back to Architecture to baseline production environments/infrastructure and to any other interested parties
- Adheres to guidelines established by (Enterprise) Architecture, Operations, and Information Security for all solutions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Amsterdam, North Holland
€550 - €600 per day
Amsterdam, North Holland
Solution Architect BI/Data - Hadoop experience required
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior Functional Analyst BSS
Project Manager ERP