|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £300000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:22|
Are you thinking about your next challenge and enjoy or consultative selling providing the best level of services to your clients? I'm looking for an engagement manager to join a leading consultancy providing services to Tier 1 and Tier 2 investment banks, wealth management and assessment manager companies in London. You'll be building long term relationships with senior stakeholders at C level and head of department providing solutions including resource augmentation, Subject matter expertise, consultancy and advisory across Risk, Finance, Operations and Technology.
* Develop your marketing plan to support the targeted customers
* Develop and build relationships with key senior stakeholders inside of the organisation to provide solutions
* Provide Services will include resource augmentation including Subject matter experts, consultancy and advisory across Risk, Finance, Operations and Technology.
* At least 3-5 years' experience selling services into the investment banking, asset or wealth management business in the UK
* Background in working with a software vendor, service providing or recruitment business providing project solutions or consultants into the above industries
* Highly motivated
* Good energy and self-starter
* Exceptional presentation and communication skills
* Proven network of contacts in the industry
You'll enjoy working in a supportive boutique environment where you can work independently; (no micromanagement) and enjoy having the freedom to develop your clients and build value. Aside from a attractive salary you will have an impressive commission/bonus package with OTE between £250k - £300k. You'll be working with senior stakeholders with over 50 years' experience working with companies including HSBC, UBS, BOM, BNP Paribas and more.
If you're interested in making your next move and working within a consultancy led environment, get in touch today for a confidential discussion.