HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 11:38|
As a HR Business Partner you are developing the company's business together with department and group managers.
- You ensure high employee involvement and good leaders.
- You have an overall mission to be managerial support and ball shelf in all types of staff issues to develop your business.
- You will develop, establish, implement and follow overall HR processes, activities and services as needed identified with the business units. A common overall responsibility among all HRBPs to drive strategic issues in talent management and learning and development.
- In the role, there is an additional focus on the addition to the HRBP role in developing and developing Shared Operations joint processes within Talent management and learning and development.
- Because shared operations are a matrix organization with managers and employees in several countries, it's a big advantage if you worked in a matrix organization.
- If you have run special projects within L & D and Talent, it is meritorious.
- We believe you have a Human Resource Examiner or similar and have extensive experience in the HR area.
- You have at least five years as HR Business Partner and are used to supporting managers and organizations in different HR processes.
- You master Swedish and English in both speeches and writing.
Are you confident, dynamic and have a very good communication ability?
Are you responsible, driven and have the ability to work at a high pace?
Are you prepared to question problems and are you a natural problem solver?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's