IAM/Privilege Access Management
|Job Title:||IAM/Privilege Access Management|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 16:23|
* Implement an operational solutions for privilege access management services in CyberARK
* BAU around privilege access management
* Define and follow up on service controls, quality controls, consistency checks, ...
* Investigate the integration of the Functional and Generic account service in CyberARK.
* Perform intensive communication sessions to get the privilege access mgt services sold
* Provide transparent (escalation) reporting
* Execute operational delivery of I&AM process solution implementation, maintenance, and improvement.
A combination of several of the below should be covered:
* Experience with CyberArk is mandatory, with Lieberman is a plus.
* Experience of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
* Experience of I&AM concepts (such as role-based access control).
* Professional certification in CISSP, CISA and CISA, or equivalent.
* Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Windows, Unix, Network, Mainframe….
* Good communication skills
* Client focus work approach
* Team player but able to work independently
* Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
* Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
* Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
* Good influencing/persuasion skills
* Languages: Mandatory : English excellent both speaking and writing
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's