Information Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2016 11:37|
* Managing and conducting supplier risk assessments including report output and recommendations.
* Reviewing proposed additions or changes to infrastructure that impact security or compliance.
* Advising & supporting management on Compliance and Security issues. * Assisting with ensuring that CIO as a reporting entity meets appropriate security standards in line with requirements set out by Sarbanes Oxley Legislation (conducting SOX IT control procedures).
* Assisting in remedial action taken as a result of failures from a security or governance perspective
* Providing guidance and support to Affiliates on IT security or governance related topics, where necessary.
* Producing monthly & quarterly progress/ status reports.
* Assisting with incident management and investigation.
* Liaising with external vendors to ensure products meet baseline security requirements as defined by policy.
Business experience :
Three years solid experience in a role of this type
* Extensive understanding of Information security management best practices, including knowledge of policies and standards (ISO27001 and BS7799)
* An in depth knowledge of network security management technologies including firewalls, Cisco, Databases, Unix, Windows and middleware.
* Must have the ability to coordinate and manage a number of IT Security related projects.
* Must be capable of providing easy to understand documentation and training materials supporting the security infrastructure and associated security capabilities
skills in vendor risk assessment and assurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's