IP Engineer Network Consultant
|Job Title:||IP Engineer Network Consultant|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum + competitive|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Jones|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2016 14:43|
The successful applicant will get involved in the design and build of a B2B network, as well as the provision of services to new customers. There will be plenty of opportunity to lead on several B2B data projects, with the target of delivering services on-time and according to the high expectations of the business customers.
Essential skills include
* Strong knowledge of high-end Juniper and Cisco platforms (MX and ASR series)
* Proven experience in high-scale IP networks - BGP, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast, etc.
* Network monitoring, reporting and planning tools experience
* Experience with Unix developments and SQL databases (perl, C++, mySQL)
* Used to working with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
CCIE and JNCIE certification would be a plus.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible. In return, we can offer the successful candidate highly competitive rates and an opportunity to gain experience with a globally respected brand.
Get in touch today for further discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hyper-V Consultant (virtualization)
Microsoft application consultant x 3
IOS Lead Engineer
£70000 - £120000 per annum + + equity
Senior Software Engineer x 10
£70000.00 - £100000 per annum + Equity
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per day + negotiable