IPTV Senior Solution Consultant
|Job Title:||IPTV Senior Solution Consultant|
|Location:||Reading, Dusseldorf, Bonn, Darmstadt or Madrid|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Wu|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2016 17:33|
The chance to work with one of the leading information, communications & technology company has come up!
My client is one world leading ICT company with annual revenue in excess of 390 billion and over 160,000 employees.
Due to phenomenon increase of business, they require a IPTV Senior Solution Planer to help them to design and generate the competitive IPTV solution, addressing carriers' new strategies and assisting carriers to get more Pay TV users in Munich/Bonn
* Responsible for E2E IP Video & Digital Home (DH)/CDN Solution planning and management, focus on carrier IP, Video infrastructure and home network business, related with platform, applications and services.
* Responsible for corporate-level IP Video Solution's strategy planning, business planning and roadmap development, charter development and drive overall solution vision and strategy.
* Communicate with customers worldwide including Telco and MSO to understand and collect their strategy and requirements in the evolution to IP Video and DH business and infrastructure, analyse short/medium/long-term customer needs and IT/CT industry trends to develop solution roadmap accordingly, provide in-depth thinking and contributions to the solution development.
* Responsible for IP, Video and home network industrial and value chain analysis, Huawei IP Video & DH Solution cooperation strategy definition in ecosystem.
* Responsible for new business opportunity and business model mining for new home service innovation and network evolution.
* Rich experiences and skills of the telecom & consumer home service and infrastructure, with special emphasis on IP and video technologies, such as infrastructure network, content delivery, home service evolution in-depth understanding of the industry evolution and trend.
* Has a strong influence and visibility in the industry, Rich experiences of speaker at industry conferences, client senior lectures, or any articles or opinions issued in the industry,
* Solid understanding of telecom IP Video & DH equipment market and business issues. Integrated product and solution development experience with world class operators preferred.
* Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail
* Demonstrated influence-based leadership skills, particularly the ability to gain support for a strategy and move cross-functional teams to consensus
* Have good regional carrier customer relationships and industry circles, having resources and experience of consulting firm will be a priority.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career!
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks and start will be in April. Please send me your CV now for an immediate discussion in confidence about this exciting new role!
This role can be located in any of the following locations: Reading, Dusseldorf, Bonn, Darmstadt or Madrid
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's