IT Account Manager
|Job Title:||IT Account Manager|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Contact Name:||Alston Huang|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2016 09:44|
My client is a leading international telecommunications service provider that is urgently looking for an IT Account Manager who will be managing their key account in Germany. This position will be based in Munich.
Based in Dusseldorf Germany, supporting key account for their business development in the IT Sector of Telecommunications Operator, domestic/European travel is required. The purpose of this role is to work with the key account team to promote company's IT products and solutions.
- Build, create and maintain reliable customer relationships;
- Manage and co-ordinate all activities between company and the customer;
- Lead the related account team segment ;
- Collection of competitor, operator & market information and analysis of it in order to develop sales
and account strategy;
- Seek, create, identify and develop business opportunities;
- Analyse and shape business processes and strategic evolution together with customer;
- Identify customer key requirements and co-ordinate with product manager;
- Cooperation with product manager for preparation of bids and tracking throughout the sales process
- Participation in bid presentation & negotiations with customer;
- Close cooperation with project manager to ensure successful delivery to customer. Support handling
of claims and risk during project life cycle;
- Organisation of program meetings with customer, customer visits and events
- Experience with IT Product (i.e. Cloud, Data Centre, Server, Storage, or Networking)
- Bachelor degree or higher in telecommunications, commerce, trade or relevant experience.
- Over 7 years of experience in IT business and a proven success track of acquired contracts.
- Sound experience in German Telecom and IT Market and related accounts.
- Technical background of IT solutions and their appliance in telecommunication business.
- Solution oriented person with a strong drive to achieve targets and self-motivation.
- Strong analytical and social skills.
- Proven capability to work in a cross functional and cross cultural team.
- German language and both verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Cisco, HP, Dell, Huawei, Nokia, Ericsson, EMC, IBM, NTT, Telefonica, Vodafone,
Deutsche Telekom, HDS or any major IT/Telecom vendors are preferred.
- Willingness to travel in Germany and abroad.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's