Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€350 - €370 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 11:59|
Ensuring that within the projects the governance is done timely to ensure good progress. Manage multiple project meetings and their decks. Ensure that the resource management for the whole domain is covered and supported.
We are looking for a Project Management Trainee, that really wants to work in a multinational environment and has ambitions in project management. You will work with multiple senior project and program managers. You need to be full of energy and proactive.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is a must.
- Plus is Clarity and SharePoint knowledge.
- Experience in portfolio/project planning processes; techniques, and methodology, especially in a Multi-functional and commercial environment;
- Preferably experience in the telecom sector; leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team;
- PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification;
- Ambition in project management;
Skills and Competencies:
-Project & time management.;
- relationship & stakeholder management.;
- interpersonal skills;
- awareness of politics/environment;
- team/people leadership;
- communication & presentation skills;
- delivery management.
Apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's