All Jobs > Apply
Junior Scrum Master
Amsterdam, North Holland
Responsible for managing multiple Scrum teams to ensure our Developers continue to thrive in our evolving Agile environment
1. Act as Scrum Master for multiple, distributed Scrum teams.
2. Assist team and product manager with user story development and backlog grooming, including identifying unaccounted work.
3. Facilitate all Scrum activities, including release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and stand-up.
4. Track iteration status and resolve stalled or blocked user stories as needed.
5. Develop measurements to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting.
6. Contribute to product roadmap planning, project scheduling, and release management.
7. Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity.
8. Facilitate cross-team coordination by reaching out to the larger organization to remove obstacles.
Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies;
You will be a certified scrum master looking to move into your first or second role
Demonstrated record of delivering multiple software products to production using Agile methodologies; facilitation skills; team/people leadership; analytical skills; communication & interpersonal skills
Rate:€250 - €300 per day
Job published:10 days ago