Lead Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Lead Data Scientist|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 10:23|
Your range of tasks consists of data exploration, data preparation, analysis and presentations including advice based on the insights you made. You are constantly looking for opportunities and opportunities that the data can tell us. As Lead Data Scientist you are the lead on advanced analytics and you take the other data scientists on the journey to transform data science within the business and to the next phase. You identify and investigate new opportunities that arise with our new Big Data Platform (built on a Hadoop cluster). You are constantly searching for new data sources and exploring whether and how they should be integrated with the data that we have already disclosed. In short, you are the driver of Data Science
1. Perform analysis projects
2. Creating ad hoc insights
3. Data mining, predictive modeling
4. Setting up and executing data science use cases (from intake to transfer to production)
5. Setting up data-driven experiments / data applications that lead to MVPs that can be put into production after evaluation.
6. Identifying opportunities for the business through the use of Data Science.
7. Contributing to the data driven transition of the company
8. Scan the market for new innovative usable techniques, tools or applications in the field of Data Science
9. Contribute to the long-term Data Science strategy
10. Coaching Data Scientists
11. Data sparring partner for the business.
* You have completed a university degree in, for example, computer science, physics, mathematics or another degree program with a substantial part of Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, IT and Marketing.
* You have 5 - 7 years of experience of which 3 - 5 years as Data Scientist.
* Extensive experience with relevant tools from the Hadoop Cloudera practice, Python, R
* You can apply advanced analysis techniques in a pragmatic and understandable way. You have extensive experience with Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning, etc.
* You are Initiative and have a proactive attitude. You take the lead when you see that is necessary.
* You work independently if necessary.
* You are seen as an authority in the field of Data Science.
* You are hands-on & pragmatic: you are good at translating information into actions.
* You have strong social and communication skills.
* You build and maintain an internal and external network.
* You are stress resistant; you keep the helicopter view in a hectic environment.
* You are a coach.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Analyst
€45000 - €48000 per annum
BI / Data Project Manager - Telecoms
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
Product Release & Development Manager
Up to £69 per day
Quality Analyst- Process Specialist
450kr - 550kr per hour