All Jobs > Apply
Middleware Engineer Consultant
You will be part of the platform as a service team that is capable of hosting and integrating the company's applications.
* Switch between applications and infrastructure
* Monitoring the stability of the environment
* Participate in projects and develop them
* Knowledge transfer to operations
* Solving L3 incidents and problems
* You have experience in managing middleware software including oracle weblogic, wildfly, ansible, varnish, memcache, apache etc in an enterprise environment
* You have knowledge of Linux, shell scripting
* You automate your tasks using ansible
* Knowledge of SOA, API gateway, application controllers or MFT has been included.
* You think of the customer and service minded.
* You can work both independently and in groups, so you know how to organize your work and set priorities
* You are open to acquiring both knowledge and sharing with colleagues
* You are going to take responsibility not out of the way
* You know how to deal with stress situations
* You are highly analytical
* You are flexible in working hours (participate in waiting service, weekend work)
* Dutch speaker preferred.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so apply today for an immediate response!
Job published:15 days ago