All Jobs > Apply
Middleware Engineer Consultant
You are responsible for the further expansion of the companies IT environment. The variety and use of innovative technologies make this an extremely exciting environment. You are part of the platform as a service team that is responsible for hosting and integrating the companies applications.
* Switch forms between applications and infrastructure
* Monitor the stability of the environment
* Participate in projects and develop them
* Knowledge transfer to operations
* Solving L3 incidents and problems
* You have experience in managing middleware software including oracle weblogic, wildfly, varnish, memcache, apache etc in an enterprise environment
* You have knowledge of Linux, shell scripting
* You automate your tasks with the help of ansible
* Knowledge of SOA, API gateway, application controllers or MFT is included.
* You think in terms of the customer and are service minded.
* You can work independently or in groups, you know how to organize your work yourself and set priorities
* You are open to both acquiring knowledge and sharing it with colleagues
* You do not shy away from taking responsibility
* You know how to deal with stress situations
* You are highly analytical
* You are flexible in terms of working hours (participating in standby duty, weekend work)
Rate:Up to £0.00 per annum
Job published:23 days ago