Mobile Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Mobile Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 11:24|
- Leading billing, collection, customer service and order processing activities for all mobile customers in the SME (Small Medium Office) and Corporate segment (Top 6000 customers of the organization).
- Planning & organization. Leading and managing activities to ensure short and midterm targets are reached.
- Continuous improvement. Searching for, identifying and implementing improvements in his own department as well as the customer journey.
- Reporting. Distributing reports internally, pro- and re-actively. Setting up new reports.
- People management. Leading, coaching, evaluating, motivating and developing his staff.
- Contributing to defining operational targets and assuring they are reached.
- Regular contact with top customers both in pre-sales as in post-sales (acting like service manager / delivery director).
- Responsible for the translation & implementation of the strategy in how the company activates and serves its top 6000 customers.
- Convincing internal parties of advantages and importance of changing processes to improve customer journey of the SME and Corporate segment.
- 5 years in operational management.
- 5 years in operational management in a telco B2B environment
- Strong knowledge of specific business needs and expectations of this segment, as well as competition's solutions and offerings.
- Understanding of national market (Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels) and its cultural differences is required.
- Communication skills towards external parties (customers) are also required. Mostly service meetings.
If you're looking for a new challenge, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Project Manager
€500 - €650 per day
Project Manager - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour
Senior Programme Manager B2B
Business Project Manager
€550 - €640 per day + negotiable